Our Full Range of Services
Welcome to Vision Specialists of Michigan, the new home of Dr. Debby Feinberg, Dr. Paul Feinberg, Dr. Morrie Dubin, and Dr. MaryJo Ference. With over 155 years of caring for patients in Oakland County between them, we look forward to providing for your optometric needs at our beautiful new state-of-the-art facility.
In addition to standard eye care, we offer a large number of services not often found in a single practice:
- Evaluation and treatment of children and adults with dizziness and/or headaches, anxiety, and neck pain.
- Evaluation and treatment of standard optometric patients.
- Specialized care for difficult-to-fit contact lens patients.
- Specialized care for difficult-to-fit eyeglass patients.
- Corrective eyewear for sports participation.
- Corrective eyewear for computer users.
- Large selection of stylish designer frames.
- Largest fitters of Varilux No-Line lenses in the Midwest.
- Evaluation and treatment of adults and children with reading / learning problems.
- Evaluation and treatment of adults and children with difficulty concentrating, or who have been diagnosed with ADD/ADHD.
We at Vision Specialists of Michigan believe in the old fashioned concept of providing superior quality service and care. Our patients are like family to us. We look forward to seeing you and helping you to feel your best and see your best!