Welcome to Learn to See Vision Clinic.
You’re probably on this page for one or more of the following:
- you have experienced symptoms such as headaches, blurry vision, dizziness, or anxiety over a short or extended period of time
- you have seen one or more specialists for your symptoms and nothing seems to help
- you have experienced a concussion or traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- you have been diagnosed with ADHD, dyslexia, other learning disabilities
- you were asked by a friend to “just take the test”
You have likely suffered from your symptoms long enough. And as unbelievable as it may seem, you wonder: could it be your eyes?
Your might be suffering from Binocular Vision Dysfunction (BVD). With BVD, one eye sees an image differently (vertically, horizontally—or both) than the other eye. The body corrects this by overusing and severely straining the eye muscles, causing the symptoms of BVD which include headaches, blurry vision, dizziness, difficulty with reading, learning and concentrating, and even anxiety in large spaces